- Thermal stability studies.
- Monitoring mass changes of materials under controlled gas atmosphere and temperature: volatiles, reactive gas evaluation, filler content, compositional analysis, material identification.
- Phase transitions of metals and alloys
- Qualitative analysis of phase transitions: melting, Tg, crystallization
- Determining the effect of oxidative or reductive atmospheres on materials
- Analysis of polymers, organic and inorganic materials
Sample – 100 ml.
Temperature – ambient to 890°C.
Heating Rate – 2.0 to 20.0°C/minute.